Find authorized novels in Webnovel，faster updates, better experience，Please click www.webnovel.com for visiting.
I. Temporary Gifts
1. Miracles - the ability to do wonder and signs
2. Healing - the ability of apostles that aided them to establish the foundation for the church.
3. Tongues and Interpretation of Tongues -
1 Corinthians 14:27-28 (NKJV)
v27 - If anyone speaks n a tongue, let these be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret.
v28 - But if there is no interpretation, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God.
II. Permanent Gifts
1. Prophecy - the ability to tell forth or declare the scripture; not necessarily mean to foretell the future.
2. Teaching - to teach the Word of God; to bless the heavens with the understanding of the scriptures.
3. Faith - truly believes God in the face of overwhelming obstacles and human impossibilities and for great things. It is also called the gift of prayer, which is primarily expressed toward God through prayer.
4. Wisdom - knowing what is right and what is wrong; applied knowledge.
5. Knowledge - an understanding of the facts of scripture.
6. Discernment - to distinguish truth from error
7. Mercy - to show deep compassion to those who have spiritual, physical or emotional needs.
8. Exhortation - the ability to encourage or motivate
9. Giving - direct reference to the material ministry of giving; food, clothes, money or shelter in response to the needs of the church.
10. Administration/Leadership - the ability to oversee the flocks
11. Helps - aiding in a time of need
12. Service - working for the body of Christ in areas of physical ministries such as serving food, maintenance, etc.